February 24 - 26, 2020
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
Venue & Accommodation
Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Monday February 24th – Wednesday February 26th, 2020
$239 (plus tax)
Field Service Medical 2019 has secured a special conference rate of $239 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Rancho Bernardo Inn at 1-877-517-9340 and identify yourself as a Field Service Medical attendee. Attendees booking via this method within the room block will receive complimentary in room wifi. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires January 31, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.
Rancho Bernardo Inn is a place that is as warm and welcoming as home – but better! Every element, each experience and all of the details have been thought out to perfection. Our San Diego hotel is a place to play, to relax, to unwind, to reconnect, to enjoy and to rejuvenate. As our Guest you’ll enjoy the best of everything you expect from southern California spas and resorts:
- Comfortable accommodations in one of our 287 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites which feature custom furniture, 42″ flat screen TVs, luxury bath amenities, WIFI, and private patios or balconies.
- Our 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, which is Resort Golf at its best! Our southern California Spa and Resort has hosted both a PGA and LPGA event and best of all, the first Tee is just steps from our lobby – so you’re hitting the links within minutes of checking in.
- The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa, our new, luxurious day spa featuring state of the art treatment rooms, temperature-controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sunning lounges.
- Award-Winning Cuisine at El Bizcocho, one of San Diego’s Top Rated Restaurants, or the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant – for a more casual dining experience.
- Cafe Granada, the perfect stop for your morning Starbucks™, a quick breakfast or lunch on-the-go. Enjoy house-made pastries baked fresh daily, fresh salads, grab-and-go sandwiches & WIFI.
- For a quick bite to eat or a casual cocktail, the Bar is an experience for locals and guests alike.
- San Diego’s Top Attractions, which include Safari Park, Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Southern California Beaches.
BEWARE OF ROOM BLOCK AND RESERVATIONS SCAMS! Please note that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms. No housing company has been sanctioned by WBR and any outside groups contacting you claiming to be the housing provider for the event are not affiliated with the conference or WBR. If you have been contacted by one of these companies, or have any questions regarding making your hotel reservations for the event, please contact your event manager or call 1.888.482.6012